Saturday, October 6, 2007

Meeting with Andrew

Met up with Andrew and we discussed some things that we should have settled already (oh, well better late than never, and not his fault certainly).
We have divided the modeling as follows:
Phil - me
Environmental stuff - Andrew: this includes the room (and window), a lamp, a buddha (low res as it is far in the background and small), a candle, a small table, a cushion and a poster with frame.

There should only be one light rig as there is only one environment.

I'll keep track of the Master project and the Assets folder: I need to get this organized...:-(

Rigging the character. So far the rig appears to be very straight forward as Phil won't have much range of motion. I think FK and just a couple of joints should do. The blend shapes will be more important I think. Actually I'm really not sure how to go about this...more questions for Will.

The soundtrack I can take care of. The 2D animatic sound track is close, just need to tighten it up a bit (especially the fly sound stuff).

There are 3 shots: the intro, the fly POV shot, and the shot where Phil gets it. We haven't decided how to divide these up yet. We need rigged models and camera moves first. Should these be separate master files? More questions...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]