Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Phil project update

Tried to get the file organization going. Created the master project...but I'm not sure if each shot should have one or should I create 3 cameras for the 3 shots within the one master. Need to ask Will tonight.

Created the assets folder and started putting the files in and updating the log.

File referencing seems to work fairly simply, there shouldn't be any real issues there.

Worked on Phil:
Created an eye with a sphere, but when it's transparent you can't really tell it's there. Maybe with the text UV'ed on it it would work. Need to try that.
Then I created a lattice deformer for Phil and that seems to be a viable option to create an eye with a brow. That will give us more control on the expressiveness. However, I tried duplicating him and creating blend shapes and I got an error saying no objects found. Tried it again with just the bulb part and still no luck. More questions for Will. I hope he's ready ;-)






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]