Sunday, October 28, 2007

Finishing up the Animation for real

I've been too busy to post the last two weeks, as all the assessments are coming up. I've probably bitten off more than I can chew, but we'll see. Anyway I'll catch up on the work I've done now.

Installment 1:
So this whole animation thing is quite difficult. It's really easy to get confused about what you're trying to do and where the character is going. Makes a whole lot of sense now why you make the 2d animatic. I must have watched that thing a hundred times by now. Every time I lose track of the timing I just fire it up and it reminds me visually of what I'm trying to accomplish. Not that it does it for you. I'm trying hard to avoid Graph Editor Spaghetti, but it's hard. I can't imagine what it would be like with a multitude of characters.

Here are some playblasts I did as I was going along to check on my own progress.

Playblast of the first shot:


Plablast of the second shot:


Playblast of the third shot:





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]